Our legal team provides dedicated representation that is designed to get effective results in a wide range of tax matters, including:
- IRS Audits and Appeals: An IRS audit can be time-consuming and stressful. We can help ease some of the burdens by serving as a buffer between you and IRS agents.
- IRS Collections Cases: The IRS is granted broad powers to collect taxes, including placing liens on personal property and engaging in collection actions that are forbidden to most creditors. We can help resolve your IRS collections cases by exploring options to help pay back tax revenue through Installment agreements or Offers in compromise
- IRS Tax Litigation: IRS civil tax litigation cases take place in one of four different courts. We understand the rules and procedures for each court, and we will work hard to help reach a successful resolution of your tax controversy.’
- Criminal Tax Matters: Criminal investigations of your tax often arise following a civil audit. We can help protect your rights in all criminal tax matters, whether you have been accused of tax evasion, perjury or another type of tax crime.
- Business and Employment Tax Cases: We provide legal advice to businesses and corporations when employment tax issues arise, and we help counsel businesses on how to avoid potentially damaging tax difficulties.
- International Tax Issues: The taxing authority of the United States extends far beyond its natural borders. Whether you are a foreign national in the U.S. or are a U.S. national living abroad, we can help resolve your international tax issues.
- Virginia State Tax Issues: Tax problems that arise at the state level may include issues concerning income tax, sales tax, withholding tax and unemployment tax. We understand the unique matters that come up in Florida law and can help you with any state tax issues that you are facing.
- Bankruptcy: Whether you are an individual who is seeking a fresh start under Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy, or if you own a struggling business that needs the protection afforded by a Chapter 11 bankruptcy, we can help you meet your needs.